Triund Trek & Camping
Duration : 1Night/2Days
Package Price : Call Now
Altitude : 2850m
Things you want to know about Triund Trek!!
- Start/End Point: Hotel Turkish Cottage/Bhagsu Nag Taxi Stand
- Start/End Time: 10:00 AM (Day1) & 12:00 PM (Day2).
- Camp Location: Karthani Top (800 m before Triund).
- Triund Trek Trekking Distance: 7 km (note: via Bhagsunag).
- Triund Trek Maximum Altitude: 9,432 ft.
- Triund Trek Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate.
- ATM: Mcleodganj & Bhagsunag are the last point where you will find an ATM.
- Triund Trek Trekking Gradient: Easy but Steep throughout the trail
About The Triund Trek – The most popular & easiest trek from Mcleodganj.
Being around nature or mountains is always refreshing. It gives you an inner happiness & freshness that you can not get from anywhere else. Especially when you are tired of your daily urban routine, you would love to be around the mountains. This trek is believed to be the most stunning and easiest trek of Himachal Pradesh.
The starting point is near Mcleodganj Dharamshala. You can also explore the colorful & vibrant Tibetan culture, those beautiful and fascinating monasteries with prayer flags & wheels along with the lamas. During the trek you can see the mesmerizing views of Dhauladhar mountain ranges.
This Triund trek is also known as a wonderland for all of those who love to go for trekking, as this place is accessible throughout the year, but looks the most beautiful when it is covered with a blanket of snow. The most interesting part of this trek is hiking down beside the Bhagsu waterfall, and it will make your trekking experience an unforgettable one.
Best Time To Visit Triund Trek
- Best time to visit Triund Trek in the Winter season. — December to April.
- Best time to visit Triund Trek in the Summer season. —
- April to June & Mid August to Mid October.
Food You will get on Triund Trek
- Only Vegetarian Food.
- Day 1: Evening Tea, Snacks, Dinner
- Day 2: Morning Tea, Breakfast
Accommodation on Triund Trek
Dome tents will be provided for accommodation & camping with a bonfire. (Bonfire is not promised as weather circumstances might not permit for the same)
Day 1: Mcleodganj to Triund (4 hrs/9km)
You must report at Bhagsunag taxi stand in the early morning. While commencing to Triund, you would be walking in the meadows of lush greenery and surrounded by trees of Oak, Deodar & Rhododendron. Triund is a beautiful place, nestled alongside the edge of Kangra & Dhauladhar mountain crest. And you would slowly walk towards Leta village where you would be spending your first camping night with a small bonfire under the starry night sky. The dinner would be served here.
Day 2: Triund to Mcleodganj & Return (3 hrs/9km)
The mesmerizing & hypnotic view of the sunrise in the Himalayas has a huge fan following. Here you would start trekking back to Leta village to end your beautiful journey.
- An experienced & licensed Mountain Guide.
- A supporting staff to help and guide you throughout your trek.
- Major trekking equipment of the best quality.
- Safety gear.
- First aid kit.
- Meals on scheduled time (Only Veg), Non Veg meals at extra charge.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any food item or other purchases made during the trek.
- Any food item or other purchases made during the drive.
- Mules or Porters to carry personal luggage and other items on trek.
Health & Safety
- Measure your BMI before starting the trek, ideally it should be between 18.5 to 24.9.
- Healthy body & balanced mind is the first requirement before starting the trek, because that is necessary to bring out the best in you.
- You should be fit enough to complete the entire trek with your backpacks on your back. Because an ample amount of strength & stamina is needed for that. Plus the trek routes are uneven and not silky smooth roads.
- You must be flexible if you want to go for a trek. It would be a great advantage while climbing or river crossing.
- As you know this trek is basically ascending & descending routes, a good cardiovascular health is necessary for a good transmission of the oxygen from the lungs.
Why trek with us?
Turkish Cottage provides the easiest and budget friendly platform to embark your journey towards some of the most enduring treks to capture the mesmerizing views with the rarest sights. Though there are so many options that offer you almost the same opportunity, then why choose us?????
- We conduct the treks under guidance & supervision with all the minor details kept in mind as well as taken care of.
- Your safety is our first and foremost priority, and we have a very strict policy against atrocious situations.
- We offer all the needed guidance to make the trek a comfortable experience for you. Our local guides are well aware of all the tracks & paths to reach your destination without any problems.
- We encourage the hikers for environmentally friendly hikes and involve them in the same.
- Our friendly trekkers team will offer you a pleasant environment & help you to create wonderful memories.
Thanks and Best Wishes – Team Turkish Cottage